- Towards a Cascadian Municipalist Party
- Community Coops - Addressing and solving the issues of Consumer Cooperatives
- A Public Statement From The Cascadia Coalition Against Hate
- Fabio Interviews Alexander - MHCC Independent Report
- In Regards to Political Secession and Working Within Corrupt Imperial Politics
In Left Libertarian circles there tends to be a lot of dogmatism in regards to electoralism. On a national level these critiques have much more standing but on a local level they tend to be overly simplistic. A good example of working class advocacy on the local level is Kshama Sawant of the Socialist Alternative Party. Sawant is a councilmember sitting on the City Council of Seattle who is largely responsible for the “Millionaire Tax”, the raising of minimum wage to $15 hr, and the continuing national campaign that followed it. She has also used her platform to advocate on the...
I am actually against the current idea of political secession and
Conversations in Cascadia: Our Connection with Earth Jen