- Towards a Cascadian Municipalist Party
- Community Coops - Addressing and solving the issues of Consumer Cooperatives
- A Public Statement From The Cascadia Coalition Against Hate
- Fabio Interviews Alexander - MHCC Independent Report
- In Regards to Political Secession and Working Within Corrupt Imperial Politics
On January 1st 1994, Chiapas (an occupied state by the Mexican federal government) erupted into rebellion after the government officials of US, Canada and Mexico signed into law NAFTA. The Zapatista movement was fully born as an indigenous resistance movement against neoliberal economics and its neo-colonialism.
As a bioregional movement, which at its roots is a decolonization movement, we should be in solidarity with our siblings in Chiapas. We stand today at the edge of another signing of an unfair “Free Trade Agreement”, one of many, called the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement.