- Community Coops - Addressing and solving the issues of Consumer Cooperatives
- A Public Statement From The Cascadia Coalition Against Hate
- Fabio Interviews Alexander - MHCC Independent Report
- In Regards to Political Secession and Working Within Corrupt Imperial Politics
- Lecture on Cascadian Bioregionalism - 4th class
By Cascadia Matters.
Occupied Cascadia is a documentary film both journalistic and expressionistic. Exploring the emerging understanding of bioregionalism within the lands and waters of the Northeast Pacific Rim, the filmmakers interweave intimate landscape portraits with human voices both ideological and indigenous. Stories from the land contrast critique of dominant culture, while an embrace of the radical unknown informs a re-birthed and growing culture of resistance. Filming began during the outset of the populist “Occupy” movement, and finished by joining the voices seeking to re-contextualize popular revolt within our life-world as a movement to decolonize, un-occupy, and re-inhabit the living Earth through deep understanding and identification with our specific bioregions (literally “Life-Place”).