- Community Coops - Addressing and solving the issues of Consumer Cooperatives
- A Public Statement From The Cascadia Coalition Against Hate
- Fabio Interviews Alexander - MHCC Independent Report
- In Regards to Political Secession and Working Within Corrupt Imperial Politics
- Lecture on Cascadian Bioregionalism - 4th class
Directed by Tim Lewis & Tim Ream. Pickaxe documents the struggle to halt logging at Warner Creek, a federally protected forest in Oregon. Following a suspicious fire in 1991 that cleared the land, Congress suspended environmental regulations to allow logging in the area. Since arson was determined to be the cause of the fire, however, activists argued that logging at Warner Creek was illegal and should be resisted with radical direct action. What followed was an 11-month battle complete with a 79-day hunger strike and a remarkable blockade of a remote logging road.