- Towards a Cascadian Municipalist Party
- Community Coops - Addressing and solving the issues of Consumer Cooperatives
- A Public Statement From The Cascadia Coalition Against Hate
- Fabio Interviews Alexander - MHCC Independent Report
- In Regards to Political Secession and Working Within Corrupt Imperial Politics
Copied from Youtube:
Host Michael Wood traces the rise of both Asian and Western civilization in one global perspective in these thought-provoking videos. From the crumbling ruins in the Iraqi desert to those of Greece and Rome, viewers contemplate thriving cities and complex societies that have vanished, a reminder that other nations prospered for thousands of years. Now all that remains is their legacy. 1. Iraq: Cradle of Civilization After thousands of years as a hunter/gatherer, man built the first cities 5,000 years ago on the banks of the Euphrates River. Civilization as we know it began with the glorious cultures of Ur, Nineveh, and Babylon.